ProductionCrate’s TypeKit AE Script is out!
Our goal is always to provide quality assets and simplify complex processes in video and filmmaking. The TypeCrate script accomplishes both. This script is only available to Pro Users. You will need to download bundled type kits and extract the .RAR archive for the script to function.
Pro users can download the script Here.
To get started with the script in just a few seconds:
- Drop the folder containing all of the individual characters in a TypeKit anywhere on your computer.
- Launch the TypeCrate script by navigating through File -> Scripts -> Run Script File -> TypeCrate.jsx
- You’ve launched the script! Hit the ProductionCrate logo at the top of the UI to open up the preferences. Here we can click “Choose” to navigate to the TypeKit folder containing the characters.
- Hit “Done” to save the preferences. We can now enter our text into the text boxes and adjust any setting you need to (The tutorial below goes through each property in detail!).
- Once you’re ready, we can generate our TypeCrate text!
Here is everything you need to know about using the TypeCrate AE Script